Traditional Funeral Service
The Aria Traditional Funeral Service Includes:
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to the initial call. • Arrangement conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory, clergy, and other parties involved in the funeral and/or final disposition of the deceased.
- Recording and retrieval of the death certificate
- Basic service of funeral director and staff
- Filing of necessary legal documents
- Obituary composition and placement on Aria Funeral Home Website
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Embalming/sanitary care of remains.
- Dressing, Cosmetics and Casketing of remains
- Use of facilities/staff/equipment for service at one of our 4 chapels (2 hour Maximum) • 1 Hour Visitation prior to Service
- Transportation to Cemetery
- Guest Register Book
Additionally, we offer a complete selection of Caskets, Vaults, Floral Arrangements, Custom Printed Stationary and Memorial Products to assist in honoring your loved one.