Fannin Graveside Service
The Aria Fannin Graveside Service Includes:
- Personnel available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond to the initial call. • Arrangement conference
- Coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory, clergy, and other parties involved in the funeral and/or final disposition of the deceased.
- Recording and retrieval of the death certificate
- Basic service of funeral director and staff
- Filing of necessary legal documents
- Obituary composition and placement on Aria Funeral Home Website
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Bathing and Sanitary Care of Remains
- Casketing of remains
- Use of staff/equipment for Graveside Service.
- Transportation to Cemetery
- Burial space at ARIA Fannin Memorial Gardens
Additionally, we offer a complete selection of Caskets, Vaults, Floral Arrangements, Custom Printed Stationary and Memorial Products to assist in honoring your loved one.